Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Let Me Explain

Ok here's the deal. I have been following all these great teacher blogs and I had to update my own poor excuse for a blog. The new picture is of me with my am class celebrating a full bubble gum jar. When each class has perfect attendance for the day we add a "gumball" to the "jar". When the jar is filled up we get a fun reward. Well, both classes have earned their first treat and we had a bubble blowing contest. The kids like getting to chew gum at school, but what they enjoy more is watching me blow big bubbles and making a mess all over my face. It's pretty fun! Next reward will be an ice cream party with bubble gum flavored ice cream. Unless, someone can give me a better suggestion and possibly cheaper reward. I remember liking that ice cream as a kid. Ice cream plus gum... score!